13 Oct 2016
MTN Nigeria Vacancy for a Learning Delivery Manager
that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Learning Delivery Manager
Department: HR Learning Delivery
- Ensure Frontline capability development through the most effective and cost efficient training delivery methodology
- Promote knowledge of MTN Products & Services through various platforms
- Deploy business operations training to support the strategic objective of MTN leveraging all available traditional and digital technology platforms.
- Organise and plan roll out of business operations training interventions within the regions and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-ups as necessary for business operations (product and systems) training.
- Monitor training activities including costs and performance, conduct annual training effectiveness survey and ensure feedback from evaluation is fed back into subsequent training interventions.
- Review related regulations with respect to training and administer process for ITF compliance.
- Develop relevant reports and statistics/data in support of learning solutions management.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of Learning Delivery team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the unit, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career development programs for staff career development.
- Develop and implement training plans for pre-determined roll out of product and system training and provide input for the development of the Learning & Development budget.
- Analyse training needs and efficiently allocate training resources according to capacity, experience, knowledge of trainer and other relevant needs.
- Manage training evaluation procedure using appropriate evaluation methodology (i.e. Kirk Patrick) and conduct surveys on the effectiveness of training periodically.
- Review trends in training and development and develop approach to deploy and manage trainings to support staff optimal productivity on systems and applications across the business (Oracle Financial Application (OFA), Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Industrial Financial Systems (IFS), Hyperion and Customer Relations (CR) Applications).
- Ascertain training needs arising from Frontline business operations, lead team to support product development and develop learning content/curriculum for training Frontline staff on MTN products and services in conjunction with the sales, customer relations and product development teams.
- Conduct reviews of learning materials and delivery process, providing assurance in the quality and ensuring compliance with organizational standards and best practices.
- Standard MTNN working conditions.
- Open plan office.
- Regional Travel.
- Field work: > 40% of total work hours
- First degree preferably in the Social Sciences
- Experience in the Customer Relations (CR) environment of a telecoms company is required
- Training delivery experience in Telecoms products and systems would be an added advantage
- Good understanding of Telecoms products and services
- 8 year work experience with 2 years within the training experience
- At least 2 year experience in a supervisory/ managerial role
- Experience in dealing with a large number of people
- Systems Approach to Training (SATs)
- Job Analysis
- People Management
- Adult Education strategies
- Customer Care/Focus
- BA, B.Sc, B.Tech, HND or B.Ed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.