NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how
the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s
assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support
services address the needs of retail, financial, travel,
hospitality, gaming, public sector,
telecom carrier and equipment
organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR is headquartered in
Duluth, Georgia, USA.
NCR Corporation is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Finance Associate
Job I.D: 0049803_P0060286
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Answers inquiries and provides information to management on revenue expectation and projections
- Coordination of new employee on-boarding and employee exiting
processes (ordering equipment, collecting equipment, setting up employee
- Displays understanding of the business as a whole, as well as
the functional organization’s priorities to ensure projects and tasks
are proactively being managed
- Provide support and direction to other clerical and administrative support staff
- May lead/administer projects or programs
- Follow up receivables and maintain business relationships with customer’s process owners.
- Collate and analysis documents required for payment processing.
- Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
- Relates with vendors to meet customer’s expectation; processes requisitions for supplies.
- Prepare various payrolls.
- Initiate new procedures in accounting /business systems.
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
- BSCE or High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ACCA, ICAN, CIBN, CIMA any of these certifications will be required, especially ICAN.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with accuracy, quality, and integrity
- A record of demonstrated performance excellence
- Ability to discern confidentiality of information and handle appropriately
- Flexibility, tolerance for ambiguity, and an ability to be
responsive to and/or perform under pressure and within defined deadlines
with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented, creative and proactive with a strong sense of
urgency; Constantly takes the initiative to achieve and/or surpass the
responsibilities of this position.
- Experience/proficiency with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Oracle AP systems
- Familiarity using database and reporting tools, e.g. Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and processes specific
to the business operations (travel, expense, Accounts payable, P&L,
and purchase orders)
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply