The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in
the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole
franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Civil
Job Reference: PM-C/10/2016
- The Project Manager-Civil reports to the Civil Engineering
Project Manager and holds the knowledge on planning, execution and
monitoring of Civil engineering works.
- Work with consultants on various scales of engineering projects.
- Perform all standard check on projects, and identify flaws first hand.
- Build system knowledge in CCHBC manufacturing and logistics operations.
- Manage small, medium and large civil engineering projects.
- Manage the implementation of scope-change procedure on Projects.
- Provide civil engineering supports to other functions in accordance with developed SOP.
- Provide civil engineering supports to other.
- Functional stakeholders: peers, manager, countries.
- Strong interpersonal relationships with Internal and external customers.
- Develop civil engineering solutions for effectively management of projects.
- Implementation of CCHBC engineering standards on project site.
- Daily manage Occupational health & safety on sites
- Drive implementation of project QC/QA on sites.
- Perform valuations on ongoing projects for payments for Finance entities and other holding entities on time and accurately.
- He/she is primarily responsible to preparation of scope of
works, development of design and details for execution and daily follow
up on timelines, quality of works and occupational health and safety on
- Other key responsibilities of the role are:
- Daily supervision of project activities on site.
- Applying best practices in the management of varying contractors on projects towards achieving project objectives.
- Reports, presentations and documentation. Periodic tracking of
project timelines, identifying variances and develop corrective action
- Periodic tracking of project cost, report variances and execute handover protocols.
- Build knowledge on complex civil engineering projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- University degree relevant in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the field of Civil Engineering
- Working with limited supervision
- Eye for detail
- Effective use of AutoCad, Structural design (manual & Soft tools), MS Project, MS Office Suite.
- Proven technical experience is mandatory
- Professional certifications is considered as an asset.
- SAP knowledge an added advantage
- Excellent technical skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th November, 2016.