11 Oct 2016
Nigerian Women Trust Fund Job Vacancy for a Finance & Admin Officer in Abuja
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/11/2016 08:08:00 pm Tags: Abuja Jobs , Administrative Jobs , Business and Finance Jobs , Nigerian Women Trust Fund
Job Title: Finance & Admin Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
Job Type: 1 year with possibility of renewal
Responsible for overall organisational Financial Management including:
- Support project planning by outlining budget needs and preparing budgets and workplans to meet expenses
- Keep track of all accounts and prepare monthly reports
- Preparing accounts for yearly audit and producing annual organizational and donor budgets
- Coordinate procurement processes for the office by putting up request for bids and serving on the procurement committee
- Prepare salary payments and remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining a financial management system in accordance with finance and administrative policies (development of financial procedures, protocols and tools)
- Developing routine financial reports for submission to the ED and donors accordingly
- Supporting the auditing of organizational accounts by an appointed external auditor annually
- Ensuring adherence & compliance to organizational financial policy, donor financial requirements
- Develop quarterly financial reports for submission to Board of Directors
- Monitor revenue and expenses on all organizational& donor accounts
- Prepare routine financial reports for donor partners and the organization
- Manage accounts and reconcile same on a monthly basis
- Support the audit process of the organization by preparing yearly financial report and providing answers to audit queries
- Provide technical support to program coordinators in the monitoring and documentation of all funded projects
- Provide technical support & supervision to the Management team for effective administration
- Support the development of proposal for submission to potential donors
- Perform administrative staff capacity assessment and conducting of staff capacity training.
- Support information process by establishing a database of emails and contacts.
- Plan and execute logistics for project activities
- Serve as a member of Senior Management team
- Participate in Board of Directors Committee meetings and activities
- BSc Accounting
- Proficiency in the use Quick Books, Excel and Microsoft Word for non-profit organisations
- At least 2 years working experience with a registered NGO or not-for-profit
- Membership of professional accounting bodies
Competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.