Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application. The scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving
Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower
development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL
demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian
students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ to apply