Nosak Group – We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and
result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the
major city of the country.
Due to expansion in operation for better
value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our
subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Executive
The Area Sales Executive will be expected to
- To drive and achieve Sales Volume and Value budget for assigned territory.
- To manage existing customer base for zero attrition rate (100%
customer retention), drive sales orders and payments and also initiate
new lead relationships.
- Ensure availability, visibility and price adherence of our products within assigned area
- Track and monitor all distributor investment to ensure leakages are avoided.
- Responsible for handling the service of all sub dealers (distributor’s customers) to avoid service and supply gaps.
- Report market trends and suggest areas of advantage for competitive edge
- Ensure all customer records are duly updated as is the policy of the company.
- Monitor and report all competitive activities within assigned geography.
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- HND Holder or B.sc in relevant field
- A team Player, self driven
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
- Computing Skills (Proficiency in Microsoft offices)
- Can drive/operate vehicles with a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the code as the subject of mail.