6 Oct 2016
Office Assistant Job in a Hospital and Health Consultancy Company in Omole Estate, Lagos
Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Omole Estate, Lagos
- Maintains the hospital operations by cleaning, receiving and distributing mails; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; responsible for the general office cleanliness.
- Clean hospital floors and surfaces using prescribed cleaning methods and procedures
- Act as the front office executives in the hospital
- Create and maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Inform housekeeping supervisor of any cleaning equipment that may need repair or replacement
- Inform housekeeping supervisor about any building hazard and assist in addressing it
- Maintain a clean and organized storage area for cleaning equipment and supplies
- Maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies
- Mix appropriate proportions of cleaning and disinfecting materials following safety protocols
- Dust, mop and sweep patients’ room, nurses’ and surgical units and administrative offices
- Clean and disinfect patients bathroom and public restrooms
- Distribute clean linen and hospital / surgical gowns to appropriate floors
- Take and address patients’ complaints regarding housekeeping services
- Empty trash receptacles and ensure proper compaction of surgical waste according to hospital policies
- Carry out clerical and administrative duties assigned from time to time.
- SSCE holder.
- Must be smart and assertive.
- Computer / scanning/ photocopying skill will be an added advantage.
Between N20, 000 - N25, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘OFFASS’ as subject of mail.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants that lives in the immediate environment
Application Deadline 12th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.