25 Oct 2016
Ongoing recruitment at Eko Maintenance Limited, October 25th 2015
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Candidate must hold a Masters degree in Environmental Technology or Environmental Health and Safety or Environmental Management and any other professional certification in Health and Safety is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have worked as Health and Safety officer for minimum of 5 years ins facility or engineering and construction company.
- Candidates must be able to draft all health and safety procedure and manual.
- Must possess the skill for hazard identification at all times.
Job Title: Financial Accountant - Manager
- Candidates must possess a degree in Financial Accounting and professional certification with minimum of 10 years experience ins well- known organization.
- Proficient in the use of Excel Sheet, Sage 50, Quick book.
- Candidate should prepare monthly and yearly financial report, budget planning and high knowledge in tax.
- Candidate must be able to manage a team of three accountants.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Candidate must hold a degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline; CCNA, CCNP, MSCA, MSCE certificates are added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years experience in providing client-side support; installing, configuring, and maintaining computer systems and network including Microsoft Server 2012, ADDS, and Microsoft Exchange
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Candidates must have a degree in Human Resource Management, a Masters degree and a professional certification are also pre-requisite.
- Must be knowledgeable with 10 years of practice in recruitment and handling employee relations issues, performance management and a vast knowledge of the Nigerian labor law.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Applicant must be a holder of Master's Degree in a Business field such as Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or any other related course with not less than 10 years experience as a practicing with the market know how.
- Candidates is expected to have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel Sheet, Microsoft Word and ability to negotiate and manage suppliers and contractors.
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Candidate is expected to exercise general control overall activities in Stores Department and ensures safe keeping both as quality and quantity of materials
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet and initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock regularly.
- Minimum of HND in a Business Admin, Financial Accounting or Economics field.
Job Title: Electromechanical Supervisor/Engineer
- Candidates are expected to have expertise in maintenance of electromechanical systems such as distribution board, electrical panels, and chillers and generators.
- Must have expertise in electrical system, troubleshoot and carry out maintenance/repair with 10 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of HSE procedures is a prerequisite
- Candidates must have a Degree/Master in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Architect)
- Candidate is expected to be able to co-ordinate a 10-man team that specializes in civil work / finishing maintenance of high rise buildings and janitorial service with minimum 10 years experience.
- Must have knowledge of contractor management, team supervision and vast in AUTOCAD and QA/QC knowledge with minimum of B.Eng Architecture / HND in Civil or Building Engineering.
Job Title: Painter
- Applicant must possess a minimum of trade test certificate or its equivalent with not less than 10 years experience in POP, Screeding and professional finishing
- Candidates must have excellent masonry skills and work in line with HSE procedures
Job Title: Aluminium Technician
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with not less than 10 years' experience in aluminum works, iron monger works, furniture
- Must be able to work with HSE procedures and work with teams.
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- Candidate must be expert in maintaining and repairing Chillers/chilled water system and electromechanical systems, FCU, AHU in high rise building facility with 10 years’ experience.
- Candidate must have a degree in Mechanical Engineering with knowledge of HSE procedures and be able to manage a 10-man team.
Job Title: Mason/Tiler
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with 10 years’ experience with ability to treat wall cracks, fix and repair tiles professionally.
- Candidate must be able to work with team mates on general maintenance work in line with HSE procedure
Job Title: Plumber Technician
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Trade Test Certificate or its equivalent with not less than 10 years' experience in plumbing works and water treatment.
- Applicant must be competent in welding/PPR and work in line with HSE.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.