12 Oct 2016
Open Job Positions in a Reputable Telecommunications Company
The MacTay Group is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Channel Sales Account Manager
- In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities:
- Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
- Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close deals
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
- Successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through website lead follow-up, sales generated lead campaigns
- Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
- Education: BA/BS Degree
- Minimium of 5 years involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities.
- Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
- Experience from popular partners of OEM(original equipment manufacturer) such as Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM will be an added advantage..
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
- Superior influencing and communication skills; written, verbal and listening skills.
Job Title: Enterprise Junior Product Manager/ Product Manager
- Support daily work, such as bidding, quotation, network solution design and other relevant job.
- Training to customer in our product range, include switch, router, WLAN, firewall etc.
- Creating awareness for our products by conducting customer.
- Design, Deployment, Optimization of Networks according to customers' requests.
- Familiar with switch, router, WLAN, etc.
- Visit customer site to understand customer’s requirement and then driving a solution through requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Work experience from BBT/WECO/Resourcey, etc. is an advantage.
- Flexible and dynamic thinker and doer
- Strong studying and understanding capability
- Familiar with Huawei / Cisco / HP / other relevant manufacture IP products, such as switch, router, WLAN, firewall etc.
- Proactive, highly motivated, thorough and result-oriented with a high work ethic.
- 3+ years of network solution/product management experience, communication degree is a strong plus.
- Knowledgeable in technology.
- Huawei Certified Network Associate (HCNA)
- Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert (HCIE)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.