28 Oct 2016
Opportunities in Lagos at Splendor Entertainment
with you to ensure that the event is tailored to your wishes.
Splendor Entertainment is recruiting to fill th position below:
Job Title: Event Manager/Coordinator
- Discussing what the client wants
- Coming up with original ideas for events
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the client
- Researching venues, contacts and suppliers
- Negotiating prices with suppliers and contractors
- Booking venues, entertainment, equipment and supplies
- Hiring and supervising contractors such as caterers and security
- Publicising the event
- Making sure that everything runs smoothly on the day
- Ensuring that health, safety and insurance regulations are followed
- Managing a team
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to carry out a number of tasks at the same time
- Good communication and people skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Budget awareness
Job Title: Event Usher
- Greet guest upon entrance to the venue.
- Check tickets and provide guidance to seats.
- Show guest where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
- Answer various questions.
- Ensure all guest needs are met.
- Seat guest in an orderly fashion.
- Distribute programs or event schedules.
- Stamp hands or give door checks to those needing to leave early but wish to return.
- Count and record tickets as they are collected.
- Handle complaints or suggestions.
- Provide assistance to guest with special needs.
- Ensure exit pathways are properly lit.
- Good communication skill
- Good team work management
- Good and quality fashion skill
- Problem solving
- Must be fluent in English
- Between 20-30 years of age
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.