Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of
database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Job Title: Telephone/Receptionist
Job: General Administration/Secretarial
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Description and Job Requirements
- Responsible for answering the phone and assisting Oracle customers.
coordinators are an integral part of Corporate Services providing the
dissemination of information to visitors and fellow Oracle employees.
- Answers the main switchboard and greets visitors.
- May have the
opportunity to work on departmental projects.
- May develop relationships
which may lead to career advancement upon satisfactory completion of the
eighteen month commitment.
- Works on assignments that are routine
in nature where limited judgment is needed.
- Normally receives detailed
instructions on all work.
- Work involves minimal problem resolution
following detailed instructions.
- Exceptional customer service and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient typing and computer skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize,
and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player.
- Strong attention
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 0 – 2
years of related experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply