Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business
software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers
including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and
industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Engineered Systems Sales Specialist for Nigeria and West Africa (English Speaking)
Job Ref: 160014R9
- To achieve and grow the total Engineered Systems hardware and
software revenue, developing a sustainable business and leveraging all
available channels to market.
- Acting as an advocate and evangelist for Engineered Systems internally and externally.
- Being a source of the business proposition and sales strategy
knowledge for a designated Oracle product area. Disseminating and
sharing knowledge and expertise extensively xlob, xpartner and
- Ensuring that development, product and delivery considerations do not impede Engineered Systems sales.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Engineered Systems Sales in Nigeria and West Africa (English Speaking).
- Works towards an allocated Hardware and Software booking and revenue target
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the Engineered Systems
market and identifying and prioritizing the key opportunities for Oracle
in that market
- Implementing the Engineered Systems Business Plan. Working as
necessary with development, production and delivery teams and processes
to expedite sales campaigns
- Actively develop personal knowledge of industry/market sector,
Customers’ business challenges and the impact of potential future
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with internal teams and external customers.
- Works across Sales, OD, DemGen and A&C organizations
- Acting as a point of contact for Engineered Systems
- Being a source of business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for Engineered Systems.
- Driving sales through the entire sales cycle, from demand
generation programs through to closed business and Partners’ and
- Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
- Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales
representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions.
Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the
closing of deals within sales representatives territory.
- Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees.
- May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions.
Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application
of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and
develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution
opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility.
- 8 years applicable experience preferred.
- Previous consultative selling experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Travel may be needed.
- BA/BS Degree in related field.
- Subject matter expertise in industry/product space.
- Knowledge of key industry leaders and management.
- Knowledge of Oracle competition.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
- High passion and energy
- Self motivator
- Knowledge of the territory and experience selling to major accounts with and through Partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, highly organized
- Ability to translate Customer ‘needs’ into solutions with a high
level of responsiveness, follow- through and execution of commitments.
- Strong leader, with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers
- Understanding of Cloud Technology – Private and Hybrid.
- Strong business acumen selling solutions and communicating to “C” – level Executives (Partners and Customer)
- Understanding of IT and how they relate to current business challenges
- Understanding of solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply