6 Oct 2016
Oxfam Nigeria Open Job Positions today
Oxfam is recruiting to fill the following job positions below:
Job Title: Security, Procurement/Logistics/Admin Officer
Duration: 4 Months(Maternity Cover)
- The Security, Procurement/Logistics /Admin Officer is responsible for managing logistics for staff, vehicle fleet, assets, communications, procurement, security and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistic support to the state based Oxfam staff and partners.
- Liaison with program teams to ensure adequate logistical consideration for coordination and planning of program implementation.
- Provide technical support and guidance to program teams on logistical elements of distribution & procurement planning while serving as Security focal point for the team.
- Level of Education - Bachelor Degree
- 4 Years of Prior Experience in a Similar Role
Job Title: Emergency Food Security and Resilient Livelihoods Coordinator
- To ensure quality and impact in the country’s work on resilient livelihood and food security through supporting country in EFSL programs, facilitation of technical support and capacity building to Oxfam and partners’ teams, provision of sound national analysis and through supporting linkages from program work to policy influence.
- The EFSL Officer will be the main liaison person for the EFSL programming between Oxfam and relevant stakeholders and Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) involved in livelihood programs and may assist them in coordinating EFSL activities
- S/he will ensure that the notion of “gender at the heart of our work" is present in all work s/he takes forward.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Food Security, Climate Change or a related field of study with 8-10 years of field experience in food security, Agriculture, and resilient livelihoods, including experience in emergency response and recovery following natural disaster and social protection/safety nets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum vitae as one attachment in English to: email@example.com to the attention of "The Recruiter"
Note: We highly recommend applying as early as possible before the above closing date for the best chance of moving forward.
Application Deadline 17th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.