5 Oct 2016
PAL Pensions recruitment for Graduate Sales Representatives - Lagos
2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Job Title: Sales Representatives
- Ability to locate and bring in new business.
- To manage, maintain and grow existing business.
- To educate prospects on the pension Reform Act 2004 and get them registered into the scheme.
- Preparation and coordination of action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospective markets
- Preparation and submission of proposals and presentations to prospective employers
- Registration of new clients under the pension Reform Act 2014
- Management of existing clients with the view of retaining clientele base
- Meet all sales target
- Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within sales team.
- The successful candidate must be between 25 – 35 years old
- Must be a graduate of a renowned University with a minimum qualification of 2:2 in any social science course
- 1 - 2 years post NYSC experience in a related field is compulsory
- Experience within the financial services industry with proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations
- Candidates should be preferably of Lagos State origin.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.