PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI) is a Community based humanitarian
Organization, working to reduce the incidence of infant and maternal
morbidity and mortality in rural communities across Nigeria. We achieve
this by engaging in a wide range of interventions which includes medical
outreaches, health education and advocacy activities. Our direct
beneficiaries are children under 5 years old, pregnant women and women
of child-bearing age in rural communities.
PeachAid Medical Initiative is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Data Entry Volunteer
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Enter data from questionnaire documents into already-prepared Excel sheet Template
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Store completed documents in designated locations
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as Excel
- Ability to type 30-40 words in per minute
- An ability to work to deadlines but without mistakes
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter in ONLY one attachment to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- This is a TWO DAY Volunteers work (Starts 20th October & Ends 21st October, 2016). Volunteers will NOT receive salaries.
- However, every selected volunteer will be given a lunch and transport allowance only.
- All selected volunteers will be expected to own their personal laptop.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2016.