Pharma Deko Plc is committed to the production and delivery of quality
products and services that conform to quality standards as prescribed in
International Monographs and Company Standards.
Our strive for quality
is continuous in recognition of the dynamic nature of standards and
customer expectation. Quality to us is satisfying customer’s
Pharma Deko Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Cooling Compressor Technician
- Responsible for the proper start-up and shut-down of the cooling compressor as specified in its manual or laid down procedures.
- Perform maintenance and shutdown jobs on cooling towers, pumps and heat exchangers
- Initiates and champion health safety improvement as regards the use of cooling and other similar utilities within the Factory
- Responsible for the monitoring of the efficient and effective
functioning of this machine and flag off issues immediately such is
- Perform maintenance and shutdown jobs on Screw Cooling Compressor & Reciprocating Cooling Compressor
- City & Guild with 10 years working experience or OND in an
Engineering related Courses with not less than 5 years working
experience in similar position.
- Should have complete knowledge of tools necessary for this Job
- Must be Computer literate
- Membership of relevant Professional body is an added advantage
- A good knowledge of the beverage manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to perform maintenance and shutdown jobs on Screw
Cooling Compressor & Reciprocating Cooling Compressor which uses
Ammonia as refrigerant.
- Ability to perform maintenance and shutdown jobs on cooling towers, pumps and heat exchangers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below:
Human Resources Manager,
Agbara Industrial Estate,
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.