Private Property is passionate about property and technology. We work
tirelessly to apply the latest technology to the property industry in an
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties
for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make
a buying or renting decision.
Private Property is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Realtor
- Source new and potential developments with the view of building
and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase or rental offers to sellers for consideration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.