11 Oct 2016
Private Property Nigeria Jobs for Realtors in Lagos
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
Private Property is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Realtor
- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase or rental offers to sellers for consideration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.