11 Oct 2016
Private Property Nigeria Jobs for Realtors in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/11/2016 08:10:00 pm Tags: Lagos Jobs , Private Property Nigeria , Real Estate Jobs
We make it easy for buyers and prospective tenants to find properties for sale and to rent, and to provide enough property information to make a buying or renting decision.
Private Property is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Realtor
- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase or rental offers to sellers for consideration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.