Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a startup telecom
infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting
base stations for telecom majors.
Due to internal vacancies, they are
looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- The Procurement Manager shall be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- He/ She shall be responsible for strategizing to find the most
cost-effective deals and suppliers in order to minimize our procurement
expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement cost
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- A Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or any other relevant courses.
- 5-8 years’ relevant working experience in Telecom Industry.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.