5 Oct 2016
Procurement Manager Vacancy in a Telecom Infrastructure Company in Nigeria
Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- The Procurement Manager shall be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- He/ She shall be responsible for strategizing to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers in order to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement cost
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- A Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or any other relevant courses.
- 5-8 years’ relevant working experience in Telecom Industry.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.