Our Client, a leading E&P company will be in need of a
qualified professional who would be responsible for developing project
specific management plans and would also coordinate and administer risk
Job Title: Project Risk Management Engineer
Purpose of role
The project services is part of the Project Technology
division and supports projects team in developing realistic and robust
estimates of project cost and schedule, providing expertise in tracking,
forecasting and controlling promised cost and schedule targets in line
with project objectives and value drivers.
The Project Risk Management Engineer ensures that project
teams take into account credible “what ifs” scenarios when implementing
their project plans.
- Develop project specific risk management plans & initial risk register
- Maintain general quality & consistency of risk register content.
- Monitor and support the escalation of the “interface/common” risks from projects level to a portfolio level
- Perform probabilistic cost & schedule risk analyses
at pre-defined points within the project life-cycle (E.g: Prior to
- Coordinate & administer risk register.
- Risk communication to Project Risk Manager
- Risk register database administration
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical, oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment among multiple (sub) projects.
- Must have a “Team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to actively engage other individuals, groups and projects.
- 3-5 years industry experience in projects environment preferably in the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience with industry Enterprise Risk Management tools (E.g ARM-Active Risk Manager)