24 Oct 2016
Project Risk Management Engineer Job in a Leading Oil and Gas E&P Company in Nigeria
Job Title: Project Risk Management Engineer
The project services is part of the Project Technology division and supports projects team in developing realistic and robust estimates of project cost and schedule, providing expertise in tracking, forecasting and controlling promised cost and schedule targets in line with project objectives and value drivers.
The Project Risk Management Engineer ensures that project teams take into account credible “what ifs” scenarios when implementing their project plans.
- Develop project specific risk management plans & initial risk register
- Maintain general quality & consistency of risk register content.
- Monitor and support the escalation of the “interface/common” risks from projects level to a portfolio level
- Perform probabilistic cost & schedule risk analyses at pre-defined points within the project life-cycle (E.g: Prior to decision gates)
- Coordinate & administer risk register.
- Risk communication to Project Risk Manager
- Risk register database administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical, oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment among multiple (sub) projects.
- Must have a “Team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to actively engage other individuals, groups and projects.
- 3-5 years industry experience in projects environment preferably in the Oil & Gas sector
- Experience with industry Enterprise Risk Management tools (E.g ARM-Active Risk Manager)
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Project Risk Management Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.