10 Oct 2016
Quality & Safety Auditor Job at Bristow Group
carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world.
Job Title: Quality & Safety Auditor
- Supporting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day management of the Quality and Safety Management System and ensuring that policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Assisting the Q & S department in ensuring that the Company’s Safety Management, Quality and HSE policies and procedures are understood by all staff and that all personnel are actively involved in ensuring a safe and efficient service to clients.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Promoting the company’s Safety Management System
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- Liaison with the NCAA regarding the Nig. CARs AOC Operations and Maintenance Support requirements.
- Deputise for the Quality & Safety Manager during an extended absence
- Working together in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent audits and investigations as directed.
- Monitoring corrective actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.