Bristow Group is the leading
provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy
industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two
helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global
operations. With recent acquisitions of premium regional air
Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation
services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients
around the world.
Job Title: Quality & Safety Auditor
- Supporting the Quality and Safety Manager in the day-to-day
management of the Quality and Safety Management System and ensuring that
policies and procedures are fully promulgated.
- Assisting the Q & S department in ensuring that the Company’s
Safety Management, Quality and HSE policies and procedures are
understood by all staff and that all personnel are actively involved in
ensuring a safe and efficient service to clients.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Promoting the company’s Safety Management System
- Monitoring best industry practice and regulatory changes for possible improvements or changes.
- Maintaining records of safety performance and corrective actions.
- Liaison with the NCAA regarding the Nig. CARs AOC Operations and Maintenance Support requirements.
- Deputise for the Quality & Safety Manager during an extended absence
- Working together in a multi-disciplinary team to address Quality and Safety issues in an integrated manner.
- Ensuring the Quality and Safety Manager is appropriately briefed on all aspects of Quality and Safety performance.
- Conducting independent audits and investigations as directed.
- Monitoring corrective actions and improvements are progressed and effectively closed out.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply