11 Oct 2016
Recruitment Manager Job in Lagos at Michael Stevens Consulting
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/11/2016 08:10:00 pm Tags: Human Resource Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Michael Stevens Consulting
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
- The recruitment manager is responsible for the recruitment process.
- The process has to be properly designed and implemented.
- The manager sets recruitment measurement and distributes the job vacancies across HR Recruiters. The manager builds a healthy relationship with internal customers and external recruitment vendors.
- The recruitment manager is responsible for the development of the recruitment team in Human Resources, develops successors and increases the value added by the team members.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- 8 - 10 years recruitment experience, preferably in a consulting experience
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team is essential
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge
- Training Skills
- Computer knowledge include Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.