27 Oct 2016
Regional Sales Manager Job Vacancy in a Technology Company
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (South)
- To implement the sales strategy within the regional environment to ensure that regional targets across the full range of products is achieved.
- To manage and lead the regional sales team towards sales, distribution and availability of our products.
- To drive the company’s growth aspirations
- Coordinate regional sales activities and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department /region and contribute in developing and executing the sub-regional business plan.
- Conduct competitive research on competitors' strategy for implementing sales within the region and develop counter measures to increase sales.
- Build and maintain good relationship with partners to ensure their profitability and achievement of company objectives in the sub-region
- Review sales operations in region ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- 10+ years sales experience in managing complex sales cycles with a demonstrated track record of success
- Position opens to overseas candidates as long as they carry the relevant industry experience
- Exceeds forecast by maximizing sales opportunities and profits with existing customers, identifying new prospects and establishing new customers.
- Provide strategic leadership, team spirit and the drive to ensure achievement of company objectives across all reporting activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Note: Interviews is on first come first serve basis.
Application Deadline Thursday, 3rd November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.