Reli Communication Limited, is a privately-held communication and
public relation firm, head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Our solutions and
services positively influence communication, public relation and
business development outcomes and expenditures, improving the position
of our clients in the market.
customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation,
quality, integrity and collaboration.
Reli Communication Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: General Manager
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers;
communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning
accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and
opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans,
budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing
progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production,
marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices;
coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers,
government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency,
Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and
Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with
their cover letter, contact number and address with Reference contact
CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org