- Ability to search, absorb and process information
- Demonstrable verbal and writing skills
- Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- A deep interest in public policy research and policy analysis.
- Abilities to understand and interpret data.
- High aptitude to learning.
- A university Degree in the Social Sciences or Humanities with two years of post-graduation experience in similar field.
- A Master Degree or enrollment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a short motivation statement in one attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.