Job Title: RF Senior Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt
- Main responsibility will be Planning and analyzing KPI of RF
(from M2000) & RF related issues from Drive Test Logs (Tems
investigation) and resolving signal issues to maintain optimal
transmission performance for existing and new site
Required Qualification/ Work Experience
- Graduate/Diploma with successful NYSC completion. Graduation in field of telecom will be preferred.
- Work Experience – Candidate with more than 3 year experience in
telecom domain on RF planning, Field DT, Pre and Post DT analysis, and
- Hands-on in Anritsu Spectrum Analyzer
- Hands-on in U-net, Atoll , etc Planning tools
- Capacity analysis and new site planning. Forecast future capacity trend and site requirement.
- Experience on LTE technology will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on Huawei equipment will be preferred.
- Good exposure in telecom technologies like GSM,CDMA, WiMAX,LTE.
- Extensive working knowledge in PHC terrain and PHC demographic.
- Daily KPI Analysis of access network.
- Resolution of customer complains escalated from FSE/ CC/Inter-department.
- Monthly Overall PHC Network DT : Pre and Post DT analysis and suggestion on improvement
- Hands-on in TEMS investigation DT tools.
- Travel (frequent/infrequent Intracity/intercity): intracity with in port hartcourt
- Work place out doors/indoors: largely external/ field based
- Ready to work in night on network emergency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.