7 Oct 2016
S&S Hotels and Suites Job for a Front Desk Officer in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/07/2016 06:05:00 pm Tags: Front Desk Officer Jobs , Hotel Jobs , Lagos Jobs
seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
S&S Hotels and Suites is recruiting to fill the job position of Front Desk Officer below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Keep a current record of staff members' whereabouts and availability.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Provide information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.File and maintain records.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Minimum of OND/HND in any relevant field.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal reasoning, written and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Effective communication skills.Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover note and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.