16 Oct 2016
Sales and Marketing Manager Job in a Reputable FMCG Company in Lagos
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities, identifying and developing new customers to maximize width & depth of distribution and be responsible for continuous tracking & monitoring of secondary sales in the company.
- Drive core growth of the business including meeting or exceeding the annual and long term strategic revenue and expenses.
- Grow and actively develop the appropriate sales channels for each SKU
- Work cross-functionally with the other business units for the benefit of the company.
- Develop a robust control and report systems to collate and manage results from the sales and marketing team
- Analyze the market and meet customer's needs
- Manage promotional materials in line with plans
- Build and Maintain long term relationships with business partners, clients, vendors and distributors
- Receive and solve complaints about the products
- Keep abreast of and communicate to management on all competitor activities
- Keep abreast of, and communicate to management on new trends, threats and opportunities in the industry / trade
- Seek out and advice on opportunities for sales – conventional and otherwise
- Groom (attract, develop and retain) a formidable sales team (with effective feedback, coaching and succession planning) to support business growth and development in the long term
- Plan, organize and manage all brand activities and analyze, interpret and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results
- Identify, Analyze and develop new sales opportunities and channels for sales
- Grow volume sales nationwide better than industry norms and as per sales budget.
- Lead the development, presentation and execution of the business strategic plan through winning strategies and business plans that are supported by detailed market information
- Actively collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop and ensure successful execution of the sales target
- Ensure the success of each SKU in their niche market
- Coordinate public affairs and communications as and when required.
- Manage and monitor all field sales activities
- Working in the field to get the feel and the pulse of the sales channel
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.Sc.) highly desired or equivalent experience in Sales capacity
- 7+ Years from Sales in the Beverage industry, particularly water
- 5+ years of experience in direct customer sales
- Experience managing distribution and working with strategic accounts preferred
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, to engage, influence and get buy-in from all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Competent in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Team orientation with highly developed cross-functional management skills
- Demonstrates key leadership traits including integrity, adaptability, vision, judgment, courage and passion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.