Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, one of the world’s leading
multinational chemical company, is currently recruiting suitably
qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Hunter
Job Reference: 1163
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The incumbent will be responsible for the marketing and sales of
the company’s products, optimizing market share and profit margins.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships and actively develop
success business opportunities in the West African region whilst
staying abreast of changes in and /or new development in product demand
in West Africa.
- Coordinate and support the technical team during onsite test work and plant trials.
- Manage customer portfolio, commercial and technical
negotiations, tender participation, technical consultation, cooperation
with plants, R&D institutes, equipment suppliers, etc.
- Accurate on time reporting (e.g. monthly report, forecasts, market data, visit reports, opportunity pipeline, etc.)
- Interaction and cooperation with relevant internal interfaces / service units.
- Ensure that the commercial interests of the companys Mining
Solutions Group are supported and grown across the West Africa region.
- Analyzing West African market potentials/ conduct market surveys for allocated portfolio (SLS-Flocculants)
- Propose business models and route-to-market concept for the allocated portfolio in order to win business in West Africa.
- Develop a market / competitor database for allocated portfolio and feed into Regional Marketing Team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is required.
- Proven track record of 3 – 5 years working experience within the Hydrometallurgy industry is essential.
- Knowledge of main technical processes and equipment for mining industry.
- Related Lab work skills and experience required.
- Willingness and ability to travel is essential.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Candidates must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Working knowledge of liquid / solid separation and flocculation processes and equipment required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply