Save the Children is the leading independent organization creating
lasting change in the lives of children in over 20 countries around the
world. Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and
collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where
we help children and families help themselves.
We work with other organizations, governments, non-profits and a
variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence
without political agenda or religious orientation. Save the Children’s
mission is to Inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats
children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Coordinator
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- To develop and deliver innovative campaigning projects that
support Save the Children’s strategic campaigning objectives. To provide
strategic campaigning and advocacy guidance and support for Save the
Children programme staff.
Key Areas of Accountability
- To lead on the development and implementation of campaigning
projects that are engaging, impactful and deliver our strategic
- To make a significant contribution to the development and delivery of Save the Children’s campaigning strategies.
- To advise on budget requirements, operate within the budget available and manage budgets, as required.
- Actively maintain positive working relationships outside of your role, across the organisation and with key national staff.
- Undertake extra duties and special projects, as required.
- To support Save the Children’s corporate objectives, including
the priority issues, brand building, generation of funds and putting
children at the heart of the Department’s work.
- To advise and support the planning and delivery of national
campaign and advocacy strategies in key states, as well as global
- To support Save the Children to develop strong civil society
engagement and the building of social movements for change at national
and state level
- To support the development of strong relationships with key campaigning partners and coalitions.
Essential Skills Requirement
- Post-graduate qualification from a reputable University/institution
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Photo shop.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working on campaign in the past at National and sub-national levels
- Knowledge of conflict and emergency issues.
- Experience of undertaking campaigning and advocacy activities in-country with global influence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.