18 Oct 2016
Save the Children Job Vacancies in Nigeria, October 18th 2016
education and economic opportunities. In times of acute crisis, we mobilize rapid assistance to help children recover from the effects of war, conflict and natural disasters. Each year, we and our partners reach millions of children in communities around the world. Join our dedicated and diverse staff in their work to improve the well-being of children everywhere.
Save the Children is recruiting to fill the following vacant job positions below:
- Accountability Coordinator
- Business Development Manager
- CDGP Mid-Year Review Reporting Consultant (Rapporteur)
- Communication Strategy Development On Household Economy Approach In Nigeria - Consultancy
- Consultancy for the Development of Costed Implementation Framework (Strategy and Guidelines) for the Approved Lagos State Water Supply Sanitation and Policy.
- Finance Officer
- Household Economic Strengthening (HES) Coordinator - STEER Project
- Humanitarian Logistics Manager
- Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator
- Nutrition Coordinator - STEER Project
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.