5 Oct 2016
Secretary/Office Manager Job in Lagos at Mario Consulting Limited
We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
Mario Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Office Manager
- Keep and maintain data base of customers, their purchases, payments and reconciliations
- Remind and follow up customers on all outstanding sums due and payable
- Design, keep and maintain accurate and easily accessible filing system
- Manage social media platforms for the company
- Provide general support to customers and visitors
- Ensure security, safety and confidentiality of customers data and records
- Establish and monitor procedures for records keeping
- Keep records of appointments, send reminders and organize meetings.
- Secretarial and customer relations services
- Deal with correspondences, complaints and queries from customers
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems
- And such other duties as he/she may be assigned by the company from time to time as circumstances demand.
- B.Sc or HND in Admin/Management/Secretarial Studies or in any other related discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years work experience as Secretary/Office Manager in a corporate organization.
- Strong passion for work, high attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, inter personal, presentation/reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline, self - motivator, determined and/or confident in his/her ability to deliver.
- Young, smart and intelligent.
- Excellent computer knowledge and organizational skills.
- Sound independent judgement skills.
Between N720,000.00 and N960,000.00 Per Annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.