Seflam SGL is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement,
Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over
17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil,
Chevron, Total and Shell.
Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the
highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal
cost in the execution of our Projects. Seflam SGL Head office is located
in Victoria Island Lagos while her Construction yard is strategically
located at Shell Location Road, Opposite Agbada 2 Flowstation off
Airport Road, Igwuruta Port-Harcourt. Our Construction yard is equipped
with state-of-the-art facilities and experienced construction
Seflam SGL is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- The Senior Accountant shall ensure efficient and transparent finance programs in line with recognized accounting standards.
- The Candidate shall prepare returns for VAT, Payee, WHT, ITF, Pension, NSITF and other Statutory Payments.
- The Candidate shall report to the General Manager and carry out other responsibilities assigned to him.
- The Candidate must have spent not less than 5 years working in
an accounting position and should have acquired experience preparing
accounts, computing taxes and interfacing with Tax Authorities.
- The Candidate shall manage payroll activities (and advise team leaders on appropriate salary levels).
- The Candidate shall manage performance of hard and software accounting systems.
- The Candidate shall manage relationship with external bodies
such as PFAs, External Auditors, Banks, Tax Authorities and Consultants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th November, 2016.