6 Oct 2016
Sethill Energy Limited recruitment for Graduate Business Development Executives
upstream (exploration & production and drilling), downstream, trading of petroleum and its product, sub-surface engineering and data appraisal for geophysics and petroleum projects.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Line Manager copy CEO
Job Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- - Must have established relationship, knowledge of the business and key player within the oil and gas, finance and Power industry.
- · Comprehend and contribute meaningful ideas to marketing plans and get approval on such plans from the CEO.
- · Development of sales forecast, revenue generation and sales closing strategy for set target market.
- · Develop and deliver presentations in a professional and effective manner to prospective client.
- · Develop and execute short and long-term marketing strategies with set goals targeting potential customers.
- · Generate leads and qualified prospects through various marketing techniques.
- · Identify prospects and individual customer needs
- · Establish and build long-term business relationships resulting in completed sales.
- · Develop background and information on prospects and customer needs.
- · Act as liaison and Point of Contact for customer throughout engagement process.
- · Communicate and articulate prospect/customer needs to CEO and operations team.
- · Maintain regular customer contact with prospects and customer contacts.
- · Provide client account management support as required.
- · Produce daily, weekly and monthly detailed report on outcome of sales processes.
- · Submit a weekly plan for the day-to-day activities for every successive week
- · Must be able to work flexible schedule meeting customer and potential customer availability.
- · Must have strong customer service / interpersonal skills.
- · Strong written and verbal skills in business discussion and negotiation required.
- · Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- · Versatile in industry knowledge.
- · Self-motivated and strong drive for success
- · Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, power Point , PDF and Outlook)· Must demonstrate high level of integrity, ownership mentality, passion.
How to Apply
Cover Page and Curriculum-Vitae of interested and qualified candidates are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : 20/10/2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.