11 Oct 2016
Shalom Science and Technology Academy (SSTAC) Job Vacancies in Enugu
at 14:32 Tags: Cartoonist and Illustrator Jobs , Education and Training , Enugu State , Graphics Designer , Teaching Jobs
One of the numerous selling points of SSTAC is that the college has come at a time when it has become clear that a developing country like Nigeria needs as much individuals with the knowledge and practical implementation of science and technology who would lead the way in these fields (Medicine, Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Technology etc).
JOB TITLE: Cartoon Animation/Graphics Officer (Volunteer)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- · Minimum of HND/First Degree in Fine Art, Technical Drawing or any other relevant discipline.
- · An Advanced Degree or Professional Certification preferred and an added advance
- · At least a minimum of 2 years' experience in cartoon work with experience in translating written guidance into cartoon characters
- · Understanding of how to draw cartoons to tell a story ability to sketch or draw, and a good eye for design Good communications skills
- · Fluency in both written and Oral English required Creativity, originality and imagination Skills
JOB TITLE: E-Learning Instructor (Volunteer)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- · At least minimum of HND/First Degree in Distance Learning, E-Learning, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any Qualification
- · Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate/Professional
- · Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to build custom basic graphics for presentations
- · Ability to assimilate and translate complex or technical information from a script into easily understood presentations
- · Ability to find and select engaging images and graphics that are relevant to the content and style of the presentation
- · The instructor must be computer literate and have the patience to help students who are new to Web-based learning.
- · Ability to convey new or unfamiliar information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- · The ability to engage students in the online environment.
- · Ability to be attentive to detail and have good communication, critical-thinking and writing skills.
- · Experience in an administrative or IT environment.
- · Experience in instructing or training.
- · Experience of the internet in a work context.
- · Assessor qualifications.
- · Ability to hand HTML, PHP and Dreamweaver knowledge
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Application Letter to this email address: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school website via http://www.sstac.sch.ng/.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line of the email. Note that SSTAC will not provide travel allowance to attend an interview; candidates are expected to cover the cost of attending an interview in Enugu State if shortlisted.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline October 28, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.