4 Oct 2016
Social Media Manager / Marketing Executive Job in Lagos
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Marketing Executive (Training Programs)
- The Social Media Manager/ Marketing Executive (Training Programs) will have responsibility for developing and delivering high quality content across social media channels for the relevant Strategic Business Unit - Training programs and Company wide events.
- S/he will work collaboratively with colleagues to define and implement digital strategies, plans and campaigns for the Business.
- Working with all teams, to develop, implement and maintain an imaginative and comprehensive social media presence for selected projects such as training programs, with the use of wide variety of tools, setting ambitious targets and monitoring success.
- Develop and execute plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- Monitor and identify trends in Nigeria social media, market intelligence and insight to support effective strategies, plans and audience reach
- Identify, build relationships and pro-actively engage with influential bloggers, journalists and on-line commentators and media agencies relevant to our business.
- Website Management
- Engage in professional networks and continuous professional development to ensure that knowledge and expertise are kept updated.
- Generate nominations on a monthly basis for Training programs both locally and internationally through online and offline engagements.
- Actively contribute to developing and delivering Paul Esther Consulting’s ‘overarching’ online presence, and enhancing our external profile.
- To embed vital strategies within the culture of the operation and actively support colleagues in various projects/campaigns.
- Identify and execute engaging online creative directions for Paul Esther Consulting’s projects and examination services that will enhance the company’s online presence and drive online engagement metric objectives as identified.
- B.Sc. or higher in any discipline.
- Proficient Content Development Skills
- Knowledge of all SEO principles (keyword research, Google Analytics etc.)
- Website update and maintenance.
- Excellent & Proficient use of graphic design and editing software’s (Photoshop, Macromedia Fireworks, light-room, Corel Draw etc.)
- Excellent writing and language skills
- Weekly targets averaging 15 social media post across all platforms, with evidence of Interactions & feedback.
- All Social media enquiries must be responded within 30 minutes on weekdays and 2 hours on weekends.
- Increase social media and website followership by 35% monthly.
- Minimum (5) candidates for our monthly training programs, through online, and offline Marketing mediums.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.