Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
– We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the
benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more
personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer.
At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee
engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and
performance, which creates the foundation of our performance
culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the
very best from every employee, assessing their performance not
just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further
embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place,
carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values
Standard Chartered Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: 2017 Internship – Financial Markets
Ref No: INFMNG17
- Our Internships give you the chance to learn and experience the
culture of Standard Chartered across Asia, Africa and the Middle East,
as well as our London and New York offices. An Internship allows you to
get to know your strengths and discover what you are passionate about,
all of which helps when it comes to making career choices in your final
- Our Internships are typically two months in length. As an
Intern, you will have the opportunity to perform real work, to build up
your experience and to build your professional network. Along the way,
you will develop valuable skills and experience, and benefit from the
close support and guidance provided by our senior staff and former
Interns and Graduates.
- At the end of our internships, high performers can secure places on our International Graduate Programme.
Are you 100% sure?
A few things to consider before you apply:
- We only allow one application per candidate per season so think about it carefully before you hit submit.
- Our system regularly checks for multiple applications using all
of the data and system information provided during the application
- We will only ever recognise your first application any subsequent applications will be deleted.
Are you eligible?
- We require an undergraduate degree for all Graduate opportunities.
- To apply for a Graduate position you must have the permanent
legal right to work in the country to which you are applying. That means
you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa and that
you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply