Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is an end to end asset
managers and trust services providers with presence in three locations
which cut across Lagos, Port harcourt and Abuja.
We are well rated by
Global Credit Rating Company (GCR), an internationally renowned rating
agency for outlook stability in the Nigerian Financial service sector
for three years consecutively 2013, 2014 & 2015.
Sterling Asset is a customer centric financial service firm and our
goal is to exceed clients’ expectation whilst adding value to our
employees who helps in achieving this objective.
Sterling Asset Management & Trustees Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet & Operations Officer
- The fleet/operations officer will attend to all leasing matters
via fleet supervision, driver management, fleet operations, and rescue
- Also he will resolve employee complaints and disciplinary issues
and monitors facility workload and processes to ensure effective
quality services particularly driver.
- Complete daily routing schedules using Microsoft excel
spreadsheet/recommended software to accomplish the highest
transportation service at the lowest cost such as:
- Develop ad-hoc queries and reports to facilitate problem resolution
- Maintain daily/monthly reporting.
- Summarize and analyze key operational metrics on a daily/weekly basis.
Fleet Supervision & Driver Management:
- Vehicle Inspection and Management
- Inspection and Supervision of drivers and their various Activities
- Oversee conduct of training for drivers
- Identify vehicle technological trends and forecasts needs,
conduct needs analysis, and conduct gap analysis to ensure Fleet
Services has the most up to date equipment and personnel skills
- Plan and develop long-and-short range goals to ensure that
there is a cogent approach to overcoming shortages and/or better
utilizing excess resources
- Assist in the development of vehicle and equipment maintenance policies and procedures for internal, external, services.
- Maintenance Report, Warranty and Outside Recall Report, etc
- Maintain a register of all Company drivers and their assignments
- Coordinate Vehicle Preventative Maintenance Program and maintain updated vehicle status inventory.
- Provides management oversight at multi-facility locations
dealing with maintenance and repair with responsibility for ensuring
technical effectiveness and efficiency through programs that deliver
quality maintenance and repair services
- Develop and evaluate maintenance process and understands
customer needs to ensure quality services and performs quality
assurance with suppliers to meet service demands
- Manage Lease and Rental Operations network
- Oversee Auction program to insure maximum vehicle utilization and sale of assets.
- Manage and direct the Make ready program including licensing, decaling, and inspections.
- Oversee Fuel infrastructure, Operations statutory requirements, and Market trends.
- Manage and Direct Fleet Acquisitions program by planning forecasting and making recommendations to future vehicle needs.
- Assist in the development of division budget and Vehicle Acquisition Budget.
- Monitor and review accident, repair and recovery process.
- Investigate customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely
manner with the purpose of maintaining customer satisfaction. Develop
and analyze customer surveys and identifies and implements corrective
measures to ensure quality services
- Work with customer service departments to ensure that equipment
meets their needs, as well as, maintaining continuity of components
- Oversee activities with regards to the acquisition, repair and
preventive maintenance and replacement of fleet to meet client
- Rescue operations in an attempt to provide swift response to drivers issues in cases of emergency
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report on customers’
performance (activities) for management review and decision-making
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all company vehicles.
- Maintain a record/database of all fleet details, including vehicle particulars/documents and maintenance records
- Implement and maintain a preventive maintenance plan to guard unavoidable spending on vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Develop new business opportunities and ensuring existing businesses are optimally serviced.
- Coordinate repairs, maintenance and track performance of fleet operations.
- Interface with government officials on vehicular matters.
- Ensure rendition of quality service and identification of customer’s needs.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of B.SC in any Management / Social Science Discipline
- Professional Certifications and Second Degree will be an added advantage
- Training with ELAN and other well-known training firms on Leasing Operations & Fleet Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience in a similar role
especially in a well-structured leasing firm (Specialty in Operating
- Minimum of 4 years as Leasing Operations & Fleet Administrator
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent industry knowledge in Operating Lease
- Physical & Mental Alertness
- Ability to identify other business opportunities & further convert prospects to client
- Brave and energetic
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Quality and productivity focused
- Excellent marketing & presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.