21 Oct 2016
System Administrator/Operations Job Vacancy in an IT Company in Lagos
Job Title: System Administrator/Operations
Employment Type : Permanent
Location : Lagos
Job Reference : PRC-08955
- Applicants must demonstrate skills and attributes in the following areas.
- · A good working knowledge of the operation of a tier 3 Datacentre.
- · Installation of new racks
- · Installation of servers, network and storage equipment
- · Installation of data cabling CAT5e, CAT6a and fibre
- · Provide remote hands support (server reboots, backups, visual inspections etc).
- · To escort third party engineers and ensure their compliance standards as applicable to the site.
- · Ensure that records are kept up to date following any changes.
- · Working in confined spaces
- · Computer-Literacy/IT Skills – email, data entry, excel
- · Have good customer facing skills.
- · Have a full driving licence
- · Have a flexible approach to working out of hours or at weekends when there is a requirement to do so.
- o At least 2 year of professional experience
- o Minimum of B.Sc qualifications
- o Fluency in English, spoken and written
- o Good interpersonal skills
- o Ability to work within a team setting
- o Independence, adaptability and flexibility
- o Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and covering letter explaining why you are suitable to: email@example.com, State position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified. Also, applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 31/11/2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.