The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic,
multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team
of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new
outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the
values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on
personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: System Auditor
- Performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit
reviews of computer information systems. Develops and maintains audit
- The candidate will also be actively involved in the planning and
execution of internal audit procedures and the creation of internal
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Prepares audit finding memorandum and working papers to ensure
that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other
technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for
distribution to management.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized
audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of
computerized information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system
development standards, operating procedures, system security,
programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster
recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures
and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer Science or Business related field;
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development,
operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
- Student Membership or associate relevant professional qualification such as Cert Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply