28 Oct 2016
Technology Head Vacancy in a Start-up Technology Company
Job Title: Head Technology
- • Establishes the technological aspect of the company’s strategic vision
- • Leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- • Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- • Evaluates and recommends technologies.
- • Directs the development of the company’s data security plan.
- • Ensures adequate protection of the company’s confidential, proprietary information
- • Ensures secure access to the company’s data and servers.
- • Identifies trends and makes recommendation to enable the company capitalise on constructive opportunities.
- • Develops, manages and ensures optimal performance of the company’s technology platforms
- • Communicates the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and other relevant stakeholders.
- • Evaluates, identifies and implements holistic internal and external communications systems.
- • Oversees, directs and project manages internal and external technology development.
- • Manages vendor relationship
- • Carry out any other task that may be required by the company.
- • Ensure accurate and timely management of all functions noted above
- • Maintain and update knowledge/skills relating to Admin functions
- • Ensure sensitivity and respect for the rights and privacy of patients, visitors and staff
- • Maintain professional conduct in attitude and performance to ensure professional standards are maintained
- • Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- • Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
- · 2:1 or above in a Bachelors’ degree from a reputable higher institution required in any program in Engineering, IT, Computer Science.
- · Technology Certification is requisite.
- · Minimum of 10-12 years experience of which 5-8 years Management and strategic experience is requisite
- · Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- · Masters degree or MBA is an added advantag
- · Has experience with Agile
- · Exhibits strong business writing skills
- · Has ability to develop and document detailed, holistic and comprehensive product documents
- · Has worked with data analytics, business intelligence and or big data systems
- · Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- · Strong Time Management
- · Strong Analytical
- · Strong Organisational Skills
- · Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- · Ability to multi-task
- · Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- · Quality Management
- · Strategic Thinking
- · Self-Driven
- · Ability to motivate people
- · Strong Negotiation Skills
- · Strong Leadership skills
- · Strong Problem Solving Skills
- · Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- · Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- · Sound Judgement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.