10 Oct 2016
Terminal Operations Manager Vacancy at Nimbus Resource Solutions
Security Integration and Logistics markets.
Job Title: Terminal Operations Manager
My client is seeking an outstanding Terminal Operations Manager, able to direct, administer and coordinate the activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, long-term strategies. This position will report to the Port Operations Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the company.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fully operational within the port/shipping line operations and lead, direct and organize operations of company in respect of performance, cost, productivity, resource planning and strategic direction
- Able to manage up to 50+ port officers effectively
- Accountability for customer relationship management, employee development, sound corporate governance and internal processes
- Provide direction and leadership on service and quality improvement activities
- Attain active leadership and employee engagement targets
- 3+ year’s experience of port operations
- Degree in related discipline
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- An extensive track record in Operations within Logistics/Supply Chain business
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market ideally in Nigeria
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
A highly attractive Ex Pat package is on offer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.