Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped
cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging
containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial
customers in more than 170 countries.
Its coated-paperboard boxes are
used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The
privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company
Tetra Laval International.
Tetra Pak is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Planner
Ref No: LAG00001V
- Execute resource planning and scheduling of the FSO field force
and the TeSu System Specialists for a defined FSO area. Plan and
schedule the service deliveries, the OFCE ItP projects and the TS
projects in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and
stakeholder involvement, ensuring the right competence is assigned to
the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
- Manage resources performance for optimal utilization of
available resources while maintaining focus on reliability, cost and
daily operational performance and implement changes to improve
- Builds and maintains a professional relationship with all levels in Technical Dept
- Effectively communicates with all stakeholders to make sure that
planned activities will be done on-time with correct competence.
- Use Tetra Pak systems, tools and visual management to facilitate
daily work, area improvement, extract reports, and achieve results.
- Share best practices and collaborates with service planning in the cluster to optimize utilization and solve issues.
- Execute market alignment with OFSP Processes in Cluster GMEA level and global standards.
- Coordinate, develop and deliver all planned and unplanned Field activities to TS management Team.
- Ensure required tools, systems, man-power, and facilities have
been harmonized and are made available to minimize operational impact
and ensure the successful completion of all planned workload and travel
for vacation coverage when required
- Evaluate current and future planned workloads for required
resources to optimize man-power, and facilities to support future
- Communicate and engage stakeholders to drive results
- Manage diversity
- Work under stress
- Effective communication
- Strategic thinking
- Good understanding of resources competence and capabilities
- Awareness of market demands
- Reduce operational cost
- Optimize resources utilization – market level and cluster level
- Continues improvement
- Cluster Operations Mgr.
- FSO Cluster service Operations team
- OFSP CPD
- TS top Management
- All in TS Dept. at local market
- University graduate, preferably in Business Administration or Commercial/Technical degree/diploma
- Language: Fluent in local language, Excellent in English language.
- Skills: Excellent in handling computer system technologies and able to learn new systems.
- Experience: Minimum 3-4 years.
- Experience of Planning or similar position.
- Experience in planning of field resource capacity is important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply