United Healthcare International Limited – we are one of the leading and
fast growing National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria,
with branch network across 28 States of Nigeria.
United Healthcare International Limited (UHI) is inviting
applications from innovative, versatile, and dynamic service oriented
professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Utility Nurse
Location: Owerri, Minna, Sokoto, Lokoja, Kano, Katsina, Bauchi, Yola
- Handling clients inquiries through telephone and email to ensure
effective management and resolution of client’s complaints using
- Document all calls and other information according to standard operating procedures.
- Organize and Perform providers’ visitation and effective utilization tracking
- Processing Hospital claims
- Provide Clients with products and service information update existing client information
Required Qualification, Experience and Skills
- B.Sc in Nursing, Registered RN/RM
- In depth knowledge of the Health insurance
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to understand and speak the local language fluently will be an added advantage.
- 1-3 Years working experience.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for and the location as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016.