21 Oct 2016
United Nations Global Compact Internship for Young Professionals 2017
United Nations Global Compact Internship
- Depending on their level of experience and training, UN Global Compact interns will:
- Conduct research relating to the topic of corporate citizenship, especially on human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption;
- Draft and edit publications, papers and other documents;
- Liaise with Global Compact stakeholders on key corporate citizenship topics;
- Support the organization of meetings and events;
- Assist with outreach activities;
- Handle email and other inquiries;
- Assist in the implementation of the Global Compact’s integrity measures;
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
Internships with the UN Global Compact are available for a duration of three to six months. The timing of internships is flexible. We encourage candidates to apply for the following sessions:
- Summer / Fall: August to November (with a possible extension to December)
- Winter / Spring: January to May (with a possible extension to June)
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree programme (bachelors or second university degree, or higher) at the time of application and during the internship; or
- Under some circumstances, applicants may have graduated within less than one year to commence a UN internship.
How to Apply
Those interested in pursuing an internship with the UN Global Compact Click Here to Apply
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UN Global Compact Internship Winter 2017
Application Deadline: 13th November 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.