Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Jos, Plateau
Reports to: Managing Director
- To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that
successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and
realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
- Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit
objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the
achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with
Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
- Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
- Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on
trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry
world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
Job Title: Engineering Manager (Manufacturing)
- Responsible for process and facilities maintenance services support function across the factories.
- Responsible for engineering CAPEX and OPEX budgeting, implementation and control.
- Adopt technological innovations and best practices to improve company manufacturing operations
- Plans and implements an effective maintenance schedule for
company factory and utilities equipment to produce high quality products
to meet our customers’ expectations and adhere to proper food products
- Maintain a database of major equipment and other assets and advice management on replacement.
- Promote and enforce safety, quality, GMP, Product Safety and
Plant rules, policies and procedures at all times, and accept no
- Plan training schedules and ensure motivation and discipline of staff.
- Liaises with, and supervises 3rd party Technical service
providers to ensure that services rendered meet up with expectation in
terms of deadline for completion, and quality of work done.
- Coordinate and ensure the proper and timely documentation of
maintenance activities with a view to assisting management information
gathering and policy formulation.
- Draws up plans for annual turn around maintenance
- Ensure that spare parts are available in their specification and optimum quantity and initiates replacement as the need arises.
- Maintain a high level of communication within and outside of the department.
- Ensure proper manning levels are adhered to; job assignments set and improve process skills of key personnel.
- Refine existing production lines and processes by analyzing
management information regarding Plant utilization, capacity and
- Handles other jobs as may be assigned by Management.
- Develop and deploy relevant KPIs to manage engineering activities
- HND or B. Sc. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 9
years post qualification experience in a Manufacturing company with at
least 7 years on a similar role.
Key Skills and Competences:
- Strong asset care management, inventory management, problem solving, motivation and analytical.
- In addition, must be good at information management, demonstrate
interpersonal communication skills, be innovative and creative, be
externally oriented, have sound business knowledge, demonstrate
self-confidence, integrity and be good at customer management.
Job Title: Project Manager (Quantity Surveyor)
Reporting to: Managing Director
- To maximize project margin and add value to the construction
process by proactive involvement in cost management, reporting and
- To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin.
- Maximize value of monthly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations.
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist
subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood
and followed at all times.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable.
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project
including labour, material and sub-contractor cost forecasting thus
ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Technically sound in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management with demonstrable commercial experience.
- Minimum 5 years quantity surveying experience within a contracting organization.
- Commercially astute, numerate, risk averse & able to accurately forecast cost & sales.
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and program scheduling.
- Be able to provide both summarized and detailed reports, on current activities.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Customer focused.
- Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across
all levels of seniority from the workforce through to Senior
- ‘Can do’ attitude to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates should indicate the position of which they are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 7th November, 2016.