4 Oct 2016
Vacancies in a Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Contracting Company in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/04/2016 09:20:00 pm Tags: Engineering Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Legal Jobs , Technicians
Job Title: Project Engineer (Electrical)
- Applicants for the above position should possess BSC/HND in Electrical Engineering with about 7 - 10 years quality work experience in a Consulting or Contracting firm.
- Applicant must possess sound knowledge of AUTOCAD.
Job Title: Company Secretary/Legal Adviser (Male or Female)
- Applicant for the above position can be either Male or Female and Possess LLB/BL - with 7-10 years post call to bar quality work experience as a Legal Practitioner.
- The position called for someone who possesses undiluted attention for details and well-grounded knowledge as applicable to Contracting practices in Nigeria.
Job Title: Electrical Technician
- The major requirement for this position is strong experience and training in Electrical installation and maintenance services. Applicants must possess paining certificates such as: OND, C&G, and Trade Test Certificate
Job Title: Air-Conditioning Technician
- The major requirement for these positions is strong experience ,and training in air-conditioning installation and maintenance services.
- Applicants must possess training certificates such as: OND, C&G, and Trade Test Certificate.
Proposed remuneration for the position above is attractive and above the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, CV's with relevant copies of credentials to the "advertiser" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 18th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.