7 Oct 2016
VoguePay recruitment for a Graduate Customer Support Officer
Job Title: SPC Customer Support Officer
Includes and not limited to the followings:
- Provide first level support for Sms Portal Creator clients.
- Must be effectively manage different communication channels
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Recommend and implement updates and upgrade options for S Portals
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Sound knowledge of HTML, CSS , Java-script and PHP,MYSQL.
- Ability to work on/with Joomla CMS.
- Good communication skills
- Must be learn able and teachable.
- Must have Customer Relation skills and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Must be creative and initiative.
- Possess minimum of B.Sc / HND
- Must not be more than 28 years of age.
- Excellent IT/software/technical skills.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being team oriented, hardworking and innovative.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with or without supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Use the position applied for as the subject of application
Application Deadline 11th October, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.