Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a startup Telecom
Infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting
base stations for telecom majors.
Due to internal vacancies, they are
looking to recruiting for qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Project – Ware House Officer
- Project – Warehouse to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- He/she will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure productivity targets
are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Minimum of B.Sc. or equivalent in Logistics, Supply Chain
Management or Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4years’ experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, supply chain management environment/role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.