Wemy Industries Limited – Founded with the main objective of
manufacturing superior quality hygiene products, Wemy Industries Limited
is the foremost indigenous and pioneer manufacturer of
baby diaper in
Nigeria. Wemy’s Brands are Dr Browns and Nightingale which comprises
Baby care, Feminine care and Adult care
Wemy Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Electrical/Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to maintain, repair & service the PLC based machinery, electrical control and power circuits such as:
- Simatics S 7 400 PLC
- Allen Bradley – Inverter
- Dynatec Adhesive Application control board
- Bravo AutoCAD for packaging machine
- Micro master 4
- DC Motor Drives – Converters
- AC Motor Drives – Frequency inverter
- FIFE unit – Web control device
- Supervising the entire Electrical technicians team, root cause analysis ability, planning of weekly P.M. e.t.c
- Use of specialized measuring & diagnostic to be able to
identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with
electrical components on diaper/wet tissue machine.
- Competently handling automation system e.g. Process automation & design.
- Ability to read electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical services.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e.
B.ENG/HND/OND/C&G (full)/Trade test 1,2 & 3 in
- Should have at a minimum of 5 years work experience respectively
for both positions and must possess good inter-personal/communication
Compensation package is competitive and in line with the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.