27 Oct 2016
WFO Roedl & Partner Job Vacancy for a Strategy and Human Capital Manager
together to provide accounting, business and legal advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
Based on our recent growth, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy and Human Capital Manager
- We are looking for an individual that has the capacity to carry out the Strategic and HR functions of the firm. Such individual must have experience in Brand Strategy functions which is to project the brand of the firm through social networks, business journals, market research and knowledge communication, campus recruitment, external speaking engagements and the coordination of Business Development activities.
- Interested candidates must also have experience in core HR Operations of Payroll Processing, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment and Induction, Learning & Development and Employee Engagement.
- Such candidate must have the ability to plan, direct, coordinate the Strategy and HR Management activities of the firm.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) in Social Sciences or any related field.
- Goal Oriented, Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver high performance results with minimal supervision.
- HR certification is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Demonstrates exceptional People Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com stating "Strategy and Human Capital Manager" as the subject.
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.